Thursday, August 11, 2011

roots and recipes: food choice

Since I was a little kid in elementary, my family always enjoyed thinking of fun ways on how to have our dinner. So somehow we got the idea of having sushi nights on special occasions. The seafood we use for it is textures as if it was butter.My moms sushi is the yummiest. She knows how to combine ingredients perfectly. Combining fresh fish, sweet teriyaki, spices, and other ingredients make it genius. Everything just melts in your mouth. So I decided to do sushi and interview my mom.

3 comments:

  1. You have really good sensory details in your post. I love how you explained everything "the seafood we use, had the texture of butter." I can almost taste it! I also like how you added that you have "sushi nights."
    One thing that you can improve on is if you enjoy making it with her, or if you help her make it & how she learned how to make sushi, other than that. You're all set! (x -Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you used a lot of sensory details and described how you explained your dish. Also how you told about your history with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Taylor,
    Great graphics! I really like how you incorporated photos into the larger design!
    And, nice job to set up your R&R. Will look forward to seeing the final essay and learning more about your family and their great sushi nights!
    mrs s

    ReplyDelete